Focus and Scope
(JH) Jurnal Heritage aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication is a communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Culture studies and Etnografi Komunikasi is a communication between people with different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Public Relations studies is a identify and develop a measure of behavioral dimensions critical to effective public relations for organization‐wide public relations leadership.
- Media and communication are studies in the scope of broadcasting, films, newspapers, magazines and online media (cyber media) and human relations
- Business communication is an idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Heritage merupakan publikasi ilmiah enam bulanan yang diterbitkan oleh FISIP Universitas Yudharta Pasuruan. Dan terdiri dari kumpulan penelitian-penelitian ilmu-ilmu sosial dalam perspektif ilmu komunikasi. Naskah yang diterima hanya naskah asli dan belum di publikasikan di media cetak.