Focus and Scope
(JH) Jurnal Heritage aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication is a communication that employs message and political actor or related to power, government, and policy.
- Culture studies and Etnografi Komunikasi is a communication between people with different culture (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Public Relations studies is a identify and develop a measure of behavioral dimensions critical to effective public relations for organization‐wide public relations leadership.
- Media and communication are studies in the scope of broadcasting, films, newspapers, magazines and online media (cyber media) and human relations
- Business communication is an idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through a various symbol to achieve company goal.
- Educational Communication is the application of the theory and concept of deep communication learning between teachers and students
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Jurnal Heritage is a scientific publication that is published twice a year (June and December) by the communication science faculty of social and political science Yudharta Pasuruan University . Consists of a collection of social science studies in the perspective of communication science. Manuscripts accepted are only original manuscripts and have not been published in print media.