We invite you to submit and collect articles/papers on "Jurnal Heritage". The collection of articles in the "Jurnal Heritage" opens year-round and will be published twice a year.
Focus and Scope
(JH) Jurnal Heritage aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication is communication that employs messages and political actors or related to power, government, and policy.
- Culture studies and Etnografi Komunikasi is a communication between people with different cultures (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Public Relations studies identify and develop a measure of behavioral dimensions critical to effective public relations for organization‐wide public relations leadership.
- Media and communication are studies in the scope of broadcasting, films, newspapers, magazines and online media (cyber media), and human relations
- Business communication is an idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through various symbols to achieve the company's goals.