- The accepted manuscript is one of the following types: research paper. Part literature (literature review), conceptual papers or viewpoints related to business and economics in the course.
- The manuscript has not been previously published and has not been considered for publication in another journal, or any type of publication
- Do not have a plagiarism value of more than 20%
- Manuscripts must be submitted via online submission
- The Business Sketch Journal (JSB) accepts submissions in the form of a text in the form of a Microsoft Word softcopy
- It is the right of the editor to make any changes in the submitted paper for the purpose of proof reading, without changing the content of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts are written in English or Indonesian.
- Manuscripts must be written using the available templates, a minimum of 8 pages and a maximum of 20 pages.
- Quotes and references mentioned refer to the style of the American Psychological Association (APA). We recommend using a reference management application such as: EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero or the References Tab in Microsoft Word.