- Manuscripts are written in English or Indonesian.
- Manuscripts must be written using the available templates, a minimum of 8 pages and a maximum of 30 pages.
- Quotes and references mentioned refer to the style of the American Psychological Association (APA). We recommend using a reference management application such as: EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero or the References Tab in Microsoft Word.
Writing Title, Name and Address of Author
The title of the manuscript must be written at the top of the first page with the center line of the text alignment. Meanwhile, the name of the author (without an academic degree), and the address of the author's affiliation, must be written in centered text also below the article title. Authors must provide two spaces between the title and the author's name. Then, the distance between the author's affiliation address and the abstract title is one space. Keywords should be listed below the overall abstract for all words. They must be arranged in alphabetical order and separated by semicolons to a maximum of three to five words. In addition, the title of the article written in Bahasa (according to the language: full manuscript English/Indonesian) must also be stated in English.
The responsible author, correspondence author, or appropriate author should be listed first and then followed by the second, third, and so on. Communication regarding the revision of the article and the final statement will be informed via email to the correspondent author only. If there is more than one author, the author's name must be written separately with a comma (,). If the author's name consists of at least two words, the first name should not be compensated. If the names of the authors are only one word, it should be written as such. However, in the online version it will be written in two words with the same name over and over again for metadata indexing purposes.
General Guidelines for Manuscripts
The general guidelines for manuscript manuscripts are as follows:
Manuscripts are authentic research results that have not been published in other publication media or publishers.
- The accepted manuscript is one of the following types: research paper. Part literature (literature review), conceptual papers or viewpoints related to business and economics in the course.
- The manuscript has not been previously published and has not been considered for publication in another journal, or any type of publication
- Do not have a plagiarism value of more than 20%
- Manuscripts must be submitted via online submission
- The Business Sketch Journal (JSB) accepts submissions in the form of a text in the form of a Microsoft Word softcopy
- It is the right of the editor to make any changes in the submitted paper for the purpose of proof reading, without changing the content of the manuscript.
- Manuscripts must be written in Indonesian as the standard language. Manuscripts must be written according to the article template. The article is written on A4 size paper (210x297 mm), with the following special margins: left 2.54 mm, right 2.54 mm, bottom 2.54 mm and top 2.54 mm, Arial theme font, font size 11pt, and 1.15 line- spacing.
- Manuscripts are typed using Microsoft Word program on A4 paper, about 6,000-10,000 words including numbers, tables and references.
- The manuscript does not contain any element of plagiarism. The editorial board will immediately reject any text that shows plagiarism. We use plagiarism software to check your manuscript.
- Manuscripts that have been written under AdBispreneur guidelines: Journal of Business Administration and Entrepreneurship Thought and Research (in MS Word format, use this article template) must be submitted via the online Submission System using the Open Journal System (OJS) on the Business Sketch portal (https: //jurnal.yudharta.ac.id/v2/index.php/SKETSABISNIS/) only selects one procedure. Then, register as an author or reviewer in the “Register” section.
- Guidelines and templates for writing manuscript articles can be downloaded. Article templates and guides are available in MS Word (.doc) format.
- Manuscripts for online submission can be found in the section of the online submission guidelines below.
- Manuscripts that do not meet the guidelines for writing a Business Sketch journal will be returned to the author prior to the review process.
- he manuscript must contain several aspects of a scientific article as follows: (subtitles in order), namely: (a) article title, (b) author name (without academic degree), (c) author affiliation, (d) email authors (e) abstract and keywords, (f) introduction, (g) research methods, (h) research findings and discussions, (i) conclusions, (j) recognition, (k) references.
- The subtitles included in the discussion section (Introduction, Literature Review, Methods, Results and Discussion, and Conclusions) are numbered 1,2,3, .... The subtitles are written in bold font format with numbering (1,1/ 2.1/ 3.1....) and titles, using left text alignment without underlines. Subsequent expanded subtitles must be written in bold and sentence format, must use left text alignment and second-level numbering format
- Words from foreign languages are expressed in Italic format. Each paragraph starts 10mm from the left side border while there is no space between paragraphs.
- Tables and figures are placed in a text group after the referenced table or figure. Each image must be captioned and sourced (Image Caption) below the image and numbered in Arabic numbering format followed by the image title. Each table must be given a table title (Table Caption) and numbered in Arabic numbering format above the table followed by the table title and source below the table. Image attachments must be guaranteed that they can be printed properly in black and white ink (font size, resolution and line space are clearly visible). Images, tables, and charts should be centered between groups of text. If it has a larger size, it can be placed in the center of the page. The table must not contain vertical lines, while horizontal lines are only allowed for important points.
Guidelines for Manuscript Body Text
Title of The Manuscript: The title should be informative and written in a concise and clear manner. It cannot have multiple interpretations. It must be appropriate to the problem to be discussed. The initial word is written in capital letters and is symmetrical. The title of the article does not contain unusual abbreviations. The main idea should be written first and followed later by the explanation. The title of the article must be written in twelve words, font; Arial 12pt, with bold selection and in centered text format.
Abstract: The abstract is written in two languages, namely English and Indonesian. The contents of the abstract use Arial 11. Abstract consists of: main problem, objectives, methods, results, and conclusions. Abstract is written in the form of one paragraph, without references, without abbreviations / acronyms, and without footnotes. Abstracts are written not in the form of mathematics, questions, and conjectures. Abstract is not the result of copy and paste of the sentences in the content of the manuscript. The content of the abstract in English is a maximum of 200-250 words.
Keyword: minimum 6 words
Introduction: The content of the introduction is the basic or urgency of the problem behind the writing of the study/research, written in Arial 11 font.
Literature Review: The content of the literature review is a review of related literature (review of related literature). In accordance with this meaning, a literature review functions as a literature review (research reports, etc.) on related issues—not always identical with the problem area at hand—but also including those that are concurrent and related (collateral). Reference sources must contain 80% of journal articles, proceedings, or research results from the last five years.
Research Methods: The contents of the study method are data collection techniques, data sources, data analysis methods, correlation tests, and so on, written in Arial 11. This chapter can also include scientific formulas used for data analysis/correlation test.
Results and Discussion: The main discussion contains results and discussions, written in Arial 11 font. The results are not raw data, but data that has been processed/analyzed by a predetermined method. The discussion is a comparison of the results obtained with the concepts/theories in the literature review. The contents of the results and discussion include statements, tables, pictures, diagrams, graphs, sketches, and so on.
(A maximum of 7 tables and figures accompanied by the names of the tables and figures and also these sources)
Conclusion: The contents of the conclusion are written in Arial 11. The conclusion is an overview of the research that has been carried out. The conclusion is not a summary of the results of the discussion that refers to a particular theory, but the results of the analysis/correlation test of the data discussed.
Quotes and Reference:All data or citations presented in articles taken from articles by other authors must attach a reference source. References should use a reference management application such as Mendeley. The writing format used in the Business Sketch Journal follows the format adopted by the APA 6th Edition (American Psychological Association), The number of references in the bibliography is at least 15 reference libraries.
Online Manuscript Manuscript Guidelines
Manuscripts must be submitted by one of two systems (the second procedure is preferred):
This document must be submitted by the Online Submission System on the Sketsabisnis E-journal portal here. The complete tutorial for uploading the manuscript can be watched via the following video https://youtu.be/KsbIDB0CMyQ
- First, the author must register as either an author or reviewer (check the role of author or reviewer) in "Register" or HERE.
- After the registration step is complete, log in as an author, click on "New Submission". The article submission stage consists of five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Additional Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the "Start" column, select Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the "Upload Upload" Column, upload the manuscript file in MS Word format in this column.
- In the "Enter Metadata" field, fill in all author and affiliation data. Includes Journal Title, Abstract and Indexing Keywords.
- In the "Upload Supplementary Files" column, authors are allowed to upload additional files, statement letters, or others.
- In the "Confirm" field, if the data you entered is correct, click "Finish Submission".
- If the author experiences difficulties in the submission process via the online system, please contact the editorial team of the Sketsa Bisnis journal at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org