Jurnal Heritage, ISSN 2088-0626 (Printed), 2442-7365 (Online), published by Communication Science Yudharta Pasuruan University, incorporate with the Indonesian Communication Scholars Association: Ikatan Sarjana Komunikasi Indonesia (ISKI). Jurnal Heritage publish twice a year (June and December). In each edition, it received article that will be reviewed by internal and external editors. After that, article reviewed by at least two reviewers, who had related expertise. Article will be reviewed with double-blind peer review. Jurnal Heritage will publish selected paper under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
DOI Jurnal : https://doi.org/10.35891/heritage.v10i1
Jurnal Heritage was published, on March 2011, by Communication Science, Yudharta Pasuruan University. The first printed edition was published on June 2012. Meanwhile, Jurnal Heritage starts using Online Journal System in March 2015. Therefore, our publication during June 2012 till December 2015 was back issued.
Jurnal Heritage accredited by Kemenristekdikti RI (Sinta 4) based on SK No. 30/E/KPT/2019.
Focus and Scope
(JH) Jurnal Heritage aims to encourage research in communication studies. Topics addressed within the journal include but not limited to:
- Political communication is communication that employs messages and political actors or related to power, government, and policy.
- Culture studies and Etnografi Komunikasi is a communication between people with different cultures (for instance race, ethnic, or socio-economic)
- Public Relations studies identify and develop a measure of behavioral dimensions critical to effective public relations for organization‐wide public relations leadership.
- Media and communication are studies in the scope of broadcasting, films, newspapers, magazines and online media (cyber media), and human relations
- Business communication is an idea or opinion exchange, information, instruction among people (personal or non-personal) through various symbols to achieve the company's goals.
- Educational Communication is the application of the theory and concept of deep communication learning between teachers and students