Pengaruh Kemampuan Sumbedaya Manusia terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen

  • Agus Rahmanto
  • Dwi Rachmadani Universitas W.R. Supratman Surabaya
Keywords: human resource capability, job satisfaction

Abstract

The purpose of this study is to determine whether there is an influence between the ability of human resources on consumer satisfaction at PT. One Bintang Jaya Surabaya. The sample in this study were consumers of PT. Satu Bintang Jaya in January-March 2020 which makes a minimum purchase transaction of Rp. 5,000,000, totaling 40 respondents. This research method is a quantitative method. The results of the f and t test indicate that the ability of human resources affects consumer satisfaction at PT. Satu Bintang Jaya Surabaya. In the coefficient of determination test, the adjuster square value is 55.9%, meaning that the ability of human resources to meet consumer satisfaction is 55.9%. And the remaining 44.1% are other factors. Overall consumer responses to the capabilities of human resources at PT. Satu Bintang Jaya is good.

References

Arikunto, Suharsini, 1993, Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktis, Jakarta, PT Rineka Cipta

Azwar, Saefuddin, 1998, Tes Prestasi : Fungsi dan Pengembangan Pengukuran Prestasi Belajar, Yogyakarta, Pustaka Pelajar

Bungin, Burhan, 2001, Metode Penelitian Sosial, Format Kualitatif dan Kuantitatif. Surabaya, Airlangga University Press.

,2006, Metodologi Penelitian Kuantitatif : Komunikasi, Ekonomi, dan Kebijakan public serta ilmu-ilmu sosial lainnya, Kencana, Jakarta.

Dunnette, M. D.,1976, Aptitude, Abilities, and Skills,Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Chicago : Rand McNally.

Fleishman, E, A., 1979, Evaluating Physical Abilities required by Jobs,Personnel Administrator, Juni

Hadiati Sri, Drs. H. Sukadarto, SH,MM, 2001, Manajemen SDM Keuangan dan Materil, Jakarta, Lembaga Adminitrasi Negara.

Mangkunegara (2008). Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung: PT Refika National Safety Council, (2004). Manajemen Stres

Mullins, L. J. (2005). Management and Organizational Behavior. London: FT Pitman.

Naryono, 1978, Mengenal Kehidupan Berorganisasi, Yogyakarta, balai Penerbitan

Nawawi, H. Hadari, 1992. Instrumen Penelitian Bidang Sosial, Yogyakarta, Gadjah Mada University Press.

Notoadmodjo, Pro.Dr. Soekidjo, 2003. Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta, Rineka Cipta

Robbins, Stephen P, Judge, Timothy A., 2008, Perilaku Organisasi Buku I, Jakarta, Salemba Empat.

Robbins, S.P ., 1996, Perilaku Organisasi, edisi Bahasa Indonesia, Jilid I dan II., Jakarta, Prinhalindo

Rivai, Veithzal. Sagala, Ella Jauvani. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Untuk Perusahaan: Dari Teori Ke Praktek Ed. 2, Rajawali Press.

Schemelkin, Peddhazur, E.J. L.P., 1991, Measurement, Design and ANALYSIS : An Integrated Approach, New jersey : Laurence Erbaum Associates Publisher.

S.Schuler, Randall, 2002. Effective Personnel Management. New York: Laurence Erbaum Associates Publisher.

Sarwono, Jonathan, 2006, Analisis Data Penelitian Menggunakan SPSS. Yogyakarta, Andi Offset.

Simanjuntak, payaman J., 1985, Produktivitas Kerja, Pengertian dan Ruang Lingkupnya, Jakarta, Lembaga Sarana Informasi Usaha dan Produktivitas.

Singarimbun dan Masri. 1988, Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Jakarta: University Press. Salemba.

Siregar Sahat, 2009, Pengaruh Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia terhadap Kinerja Pegawai, Medan, USU Repository.

Sekaran, Uma, 2006, Research Method For Bussines, Jhon Willey dan Son.

Sugiyono, 2006, Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Bandung, Alfabeta., 2005, Memahami Penelitian Kuantitatif, Bandung, Alfabeta.

Suyanto, Bagong, dan Sutinah, 2007, Metode Penelitian Sosial: Berbagai Alternatif, Jakarta, Kencana.

Solimun, Fernandes, A.A. R., & Nurjannah.(2017). Metode Statistika Multivariat Pemodelan Persamaan Struktural (SEM) Pendekatan WarpPLS. In Metode Statistika Multivariat Pemodelan Persamaan Struktural (SEM) Pendekatan WarpPLS.

Sugiyono. (2013). Metode Penelitian Bisnis. CV. Alfabeta.Walgito, B. (2010). Pengantar Psikologi Umum. Yogyakarta: Andi Ofset, 53.

Widayat, Amirullah, 2002, Rist Bisnis, Yogyakarta, Graha Ilmu.

Widodo, Joko, 2004, Membangun Birokrasi Berbasis Kinerja, Malang, Banyumedia Publishing.

Published
2022-01-01