- Jurnal Al-Murabbi accepts manuscripts of scientific articles within the scope of Islamic Education covering the Islamic Education Materials, Management of Islamic Education, Educators and Students in Islamic Education, Learning methods Islamic Education, Curriculum Islamic Education, Politics of Education, Institution of Islamic Education, Educational Philosophy, History of Islamic Education, Tafsir Tarbawi, and Hadits Tarbawi.
- The substance of the article can be the result of research, critical and comprehensive scientific study which are relevant and current issues covered by the journal.
- The manuscript may be submitted directly to the editorial board or sent by email editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manuscript typed on A4 paper with margin: upper 3 cm, left 3 cm, right 3 cm, and bottom 3 cm. The script is typed with the spacing of 1.5 spaces with a maximum length of 15 pages with one column format. The contents of the article are written in Times New Roman 12 pt.
- Indonesian article titles are written with specific and effective no more than 12 words while the title in English is not more than 10 words. The title of the article should be informative, specific, concise, and contain keywords that describe the contents of the manuscript in its entirety. The title of the article is written in Times New Roman 14 pt and Bold.
- The name of authors is written in Times New Roman 12 pt and Bold without the title and should not be abbreviated. If the author is more than one, then listed in descending order and contains the origin of the agency and e-mail address.
- Name of agency and email address wrote sequence starting from the first author with Times New Roman 10 letter and space 1.
- Abstracts are written in English (if any) or Indonesian. Abstract consists of 1 paragraph maximum 200 words and written with Times New Roman 10 pt. The abstract is not in the form of a summary consisting of several paragraphs but consists of only 1 paragraph that clearly, whole and complete describes the essence of the whole content of the writing covering the background (main issues), research objectives, methods, and results.
- Keywords consist of a maximum of 5 words, separated by semicolon for both English and Indonesian.
- The sub-titles are written in capital letters (times new roman 12 pt bold) and without any numbering format
- Introduction: contains background research issues and objectives, literature review relevant to the problem under study (15-20% of the total length of the article).
- Research Methods: contains expositions in the form of paragraphs containing time and place of research, design, materials/research subjects, procedures/techniques of data collection, instruments, and data analysis techniques (10-15% of total article length).
- Results and Discussion: contains the results of the analysis which is the answer to the problem of research.
- Conclusions, suggestions, and recommendations: presented in paragraph form on the research findings.
- The Quote using the footnote.
- The bibliography contains the sources used as references in the study. Referral sources of at least 80% of the literature published in the last 10 years. References used are primary sources of articles that exist in scientific journals or research reports (thesis, dissertation). The bibliography is written alphabetically with Times New Roman 12 font, space 1, special indentation hanging by 0.25" after 12 pt. The rules of writing the bibliography follow the rules of TURABIAN style as follows: (we recommend to use the reference manager, ie. Mendeley, Zotero, EndNote etc.)
Chaer, Abdul. Linguistik Umum. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2003.
Boudelaa, Sami. and William D Marslen-Wilson. “Aralex: A Lexical Database For Modern Standard Arabic,” Behavior Research Methods, Vol. 42, No. 2, 2010.
Clancey, W.J. “Communication, Simulation, and Intelligent Agents: Implications of Personal Intelligent Machines for Medical Education”. In Proceedings of the Eighth International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2011, 556-560.
Rice, J. “Polygon: A System for Parallel Problem Solving”, Technical Report, KSL-86-19, Dept. of Computer Science, Stanford Univ, 2014.
Clancey, W.J. “Transfer of Rule-Based Expertise through a Tutorial Dialogue”. Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Computer Science, Stanford University, 2013
Ivey, K.C. Citing Internet sources URL http://www.eei- alex.com/eye/utw/ 96aug. HTML. (2 September 2012)
Editorial Office: Islamic Religious Education Study Program Faculty of Islamic Religion, Yudharta University of Pasuruan
Jl. Yudharta 07 (Pesantren Ngalah) Sengonagung Purwosari Pasuruan 67165.
Telp.:(0343) 611186. WA : Achmad Yusuf (085646447498)
Guideline for Online Submission
The author should fulfill the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, the Author clicks on the “Register” button to proceed with the registration. Therefore, the Author is brought to the online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. The following are five steps in the online submission process:
Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of the journal, e. Original Research Articles, Review Article, or Short Communication. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click the Upload button.
Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author After that, the manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: The author can upload additional files such as research instruments, research data, images, or tables if needed. The trick is to select the other file for the journal article to be uploaded, click the Upload button to upload the file and fill in the supplementary file metadata. Save and continue.
Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this st To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Al-Murabbi, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgment by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, the Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. Submission tracking includes the status of the manuscript review and editorial process.
User Rights All articles published Open Access will be immediately and permanently free for everyone to read and download. We are continuously working with our author communities to select the best choice of license options, currently being defined for this journal as follows:
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA)